California prosecutors place a high value on obtaining drug crimes convictions. As a result, law enforcement investigations and criminal prosecutions are heightened. If you are caught on the wrong side of a drug charge, you can depend on the strong defense we provide to obtain the best outcome possible.Facing a drug charge in the Los Angeles area? Get help from an experienced and qualified criminal defense lawyer at the Budris Law Group. We are a California criminal defense firm in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Our firm handles the following types of drug offenses:
- Drug possession: We handle felony and misdemeanor drug possession charges involving marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, prescription drugs and all other types of drugs.
- Drug sales: Whether you were charged with the sale of drugs or intent to sell, our firm can aggressively defend your rights. The severity of the sale charge often depends on the type of drug that was allegedly being sold and the amount of drug that was to be sold.
- Other drug charges: In addition, we represent clients facing drug issues such as:
- Prescription drug crimes — those accused of using and doctors accused of prescribing
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Possession of paraphernalia
- Being under the influence of drugs
CALL 310-779-9484 NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
Creative Strategies Lead To Effective Results
All drug crimes can be defended. We have a high rate of success for clients accused of any level of drug activity. We focus on creating effective defense strategies for each client and obtaining dismissals. Through our assistance, clients have succeeded in the drug diversion program and obtained fewer or less severe penalties.
Our attorneys will work diligently on your marijuana possession or other drug crime case, identifying the underlying needs and factors involved, from drug addiction and problems, to constitutional issues involving the search and seizure, probable cause and more. We have handled drug cases throughout the area for more than 20 years and are dedicated to fighting for a just outcome for you.
If you already have a drug conviction, ask us about whether you might qualify for an expungement of your criminal record.
Schedule A Free Consultation With The Budris Law Group
Contact us online or call 310-779-9484 (toll free at 800-216-2253) to arrange a free consultation with a drug lawyer to discuss your situation and possible options. Our lawyers are accessible 24/7 and will meet with you at our office or in jail. Credit cards are accepted. Hablamos español.